Find, Train, & Retain Superheroes
Everything you need to know to fill your firm with top talent and reach your goals faster.
Creating a great team is hard for any company, but it’s especially challenging in the tax and accounting industry, and even harder for small firms with limited resources.
- Generations are shifting
- The job is changing from what it was 10 years ago
- Technology is a critical part of the equation
To get ahead in today's environment, you don't need average employees, you need superheroes!
Do you want to find truly valuable employees that can help you reach your goals?
Do you have staff currently that you wish you could train to perform better?
Do you feel like you’re just treading water because your employees work well for a while but then keep leaving your firm?
You’re not alone - The tax & accounting industry is experiencing a prolonged period of growth propelled by many firms implementing advisory services and utilizing technology to help with their compliance work.
But with this growth comes the need for more and better staff.
92% of firms are looking to retain top staff or grow their staff in the next 18 months.
At the same time, 52% of staff would consider a new job within the next 6-12 months.
So where is the disconnect? Why do firms need to retain and grow their staff and over half of firm employees are looking to leave the firm they’re with?
We created this course to help you change all that.
By taking this course you will learn:
- Why having employees can be the quickest way to accomplish your goals
- How to build your ideal firm that attracts & retains top talent (including Millennials)
- How to create a bullet-proof hiring system you can use to fill any position
- Where to look for super heroes & how to successfully recruit them
- What training a great employee really entails and how to setup your training system
- The keys to retaining your super heroes over time
- Step-by-step instructions for how to put it all together and make your first hire
Whether you're thinking of making your first hire, or you just need some help expanding your existing team, this course can help.
Course Syllabus This detailed course will give the framework to make finding top talent for your firm simple. Included with the curriculum are 20 downloadable best-practice templates, checklists, and cheat-sheets, so you can implement what you're learning right away.
Section 1 - Creating Attraction
Lesson 1 | Course Intro
Lesson 2 | Great Employees Want to Work for Great Companies
Section 2 - Hiring
Lesson 3 | How to Create Your Hiring System
Lesson 4 | Setting up and Interview Process that gets Results
Lesson 5 | Where to Look for Top Talent
Section 3 - Training
Lesson 6 | What "Training" Really Means if You Want Successful Employees
Lesson 7 | How to Create Your Training System
Section 4 - Retention
Lesson 8 | How to Retain Your Superheroes
Section 5 - Bringing it All Together
Lesson 9 | Hiring Your First Superhero
Who Should Take This Course
- Any firm owner or manager who believes having top talent is key to their growth
- A professional who's looking to make their first hire
- A firm that has an existing team but wants to streamline their hiring process
- Any firm that already has good team members but needs help training them
- Existing practices that want to ensure they retain their key employees
Attracting superheroes is key to helping you reach your goals faster. Finding them is possible and retaining them doesn't have to be difficult if you use the right framework.
William is the co-founder of TaxPro University & SmartCenter. He has spent the last 8 years advising tax & accounting firms on how to grow their businesses & implement systems to make life easier. Will is a huge Lakers fan and lover of technology and waffles.
PreviewLesson 1 - Prerequisite, Course Intro (27:39)
StartLesson 2 (part 1) - Great Employees Want to Work for Great Companies (13:26)
StartLesson 2 (part 2) - Great Employees Want to Work for Great Companies (12:13)
StartLesson 2 (part 3) - Great Employees Want to Work for Great Companies (39:50)
StartLesson 2 (part 4) - Great Employees Want to Work for Great Companies (30:51)