What's the total "top-line" revenue in your firm right now? What would it mean to you and how would your life be affected if that number could double?
This isn't hyperbole - every year, successful tax & accounting firms significantly increase their revenue - sometimes even doubling or tripling it.
But how? How do some firms see so much revenue growth while others struggle to just "make it"?
The truth is really not that complicated.
When it comes to increasing the revenue in your firm, there are two main ways you can do it:
1 | Get more clients
2 | Make more from each client
It's really that simple. Not easy, but simple.
Our other courses address specific strategies for getting more clients. This course focuses on how to maximize the revenue you receive from every client on your roster.
By taking this course you will learn:
- How to find your "why" and identify your ideal client
- Discover what your ideal clients want from you
- Learn how to better price your services for optimal revenue
- The best way to bill your clients based on your specific goals
- How to implement your ideal pricing model and deal with price push-back
- How to turn your services into "products" so you can kiss low-margin hourly work goodbye
- Which add-on revenue streams (outside of accounting & tax) fit your practice & how to implement them
- Specific tools to make sure you're maximizing each client relationship
If you're just starting your practice or if you've been in business for years, you're probably leaving significant revenue on the table if you're not using all of the strategies we discuss at length in this course.
Course Syllabus This robust course is full of proven tactics and strategies for how to increase your top-line revenue and bottom-line profits. With over 30 custom cheat sheets, templates, and bonus materials, you'll be able to make an immediate impact to the revenue you bring into your firm.
Section 1 - Finding Your Why & Identifying Your Ideal Client
Lesson 01 | More Revenue = More Value. More Value Comes from Your "Why"
Lesson 02 | Applying Your Why to Ideal Clients
Section 2 - Getting Educated on Ideal Clients Wants & Needs
Lesson 03 | How to Find Out What Your Clients Really Want from You
Lesson 04 | How to Take Client "Pains" & Turn them Into Revenue
Section 3 - Financial Services
Lesson 05 | Offering Financial Services the Right Way
Lesson 06 | Implementing Financial Services In Your Firm
Section 4 - Creating Your Menu & Implementing Value Pricing
Lesson 07 | Pricing Philosophies to Increase Your Revenue
Lesson 08 | Pricing Strategies to Increase Your Revenue
Section 5 - Communicating Your Value to Clients
Lesson 09 | How to Implement Pricing Changes
Lesson 10 | How to Deal with Price Push-back
Section 6 - Additional Revenue Streams for Your Firm (Advisory Services)
Lesson 11 | How to Implement Business Consulting
Lesson 12 | How to implement CFO Services
Lesson 13 | How to Implement Tax Planning
Lesson 14 | How to Implement Discovery Meetings
Who Should Take This Course
- Any firm who wants to see significant increases to their revenue
- Firms who feel like they could do more for clients but don't know how
- Any firm who is providing, or thinking about providing, financial services
- Firms who want to better understand or implement value pricing
- Tax professionals & accountants who want to charge more for their services
- Anyone who wants a better way to implement price changes for their services
- Any firm who wants to know how to successfully add new revenue streams to their firm
If you invest in one educational resource this year, make it this one. You can significantly increase your revenue if you know the right paths to take to get there. We know you'll love this course and it can change the trajectory of your firm forever!
Chris is the co-founder of TaxPro University & SmartCenter. He has been doing taxes & financial planning for over 30 years. With a successful practice in southern California, he loves helping other tax pros cut through the noise and get better results. Outside of the office Chris is a passionate soccer advocate, and chooses sailing over golf any day.
We love hearing what you want to learn next! We read and respond to every course suggestion, so just drop us a line anytime at [email protected]
Here's what other tax pros are saying about this course:
"Excellent course, thank you for all of the great ideas and related tools as well!!!"
"One of the best courses I have ever attended and learned multiple ways to improve next tax season."
"It was very informative, and to the point."
"It was interesting to learn items I can keep in mind for organizing my client load. Also, there were good points to remember in a few years if I decide to go down the road with my own tax practice."